Tile, Stone, And Grout Cleaning
Tile and stone surfaces are awesome. They’re durable and clean up is a breeze. But what happens when your regular surface cleaning isn’t cutting it? When you can still see stains and the grout is not looking as fresh as it once did?
Soils on surfaces like these can build up, which can result in erosion. When that happens, it’s time to call in the big guns. Our skilled technicians will examine your surface and determine the best products, equipment, and methodologies to restore it to it’s original glory. Our most common hard surface services are…
- Stone cleaning and restoration
- Ceramic and porcelain tile cleaning
- Grout cleaning, sealing, and color staining
For anyone who has never seen these services performed, they sound like magic. And we’ll admit, they kind of are. Take a look at our job photos page to see what we can do for you.
Our Cleaning Process
Stone cleaning and restoration is one of our most popular services. Let’s give you an idea of what a typical stone cleaning and restoration service would look like. Our process involves…
- Repairing/resurfacing: We utilize diamond abrasive pads and honing powders to remove scratches, marks, stains, and light erosion from the stone’s surface.
- Polishing: This technique will bring that beautiful shine and luster to your stone’s surface.
- Sealing: Our sealers penetrate to form an invisible barrier that’s resistant to water, dirt, and grease.
Check out our price list or request a free personalized quote! If you need our help asap, we will work quickly to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.
Remember, our technicians are insured and bonded, and we offer a 10-day, no hassle guarantee on our services!